Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

Bobby suprised me with a beach cruiser bike! I have always wanted one and when I ride it through town I feel like I am 13 again! It is so much fun! I was getting upset with him because he was staying at work late for the past few weeks and it was because he was putting together my birthday present!

3 comments:

**nicke... said...

oh! i love that bike! and it is pink! i wish i lived in your town and could see you riding it all around with flowers in the cute pink basket. i see you with daisy's... oh, how fun!!!

spencer wants a new bike. maybe i should get him a blue one...

Whitney said...

so so cute! i love this bike! bobby is so awesome for getting it for you. i should have him tell josh where he got it from! you should ride it with a skirt on like they do in europe. i miss italy. i miss you!

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

Cakes!!!!
Oh my GOODNESS! How are you? You're all married and stuff. WOW, Congratulations and best of luck (he's a QT). You look Awesome and happy and better than ever. I met Cami in Provo the other night and she sort of filled me in on your life. I'm adding you to my blog and you better do the same. I want to stay in touch. I know you live in Lander, are you working? Cami and I talked about planning a get together in Grand Junction this year are you up for it? Let me know, tell Whitney I said Hello.